Thursday, May 31, 2012

Its my love story

I have been in love with him for a long time now. All these years, he was always there for me. Since the day I realized I was in love with him, everyday of mine started with wishing him. I feel so good when he wakes me up and I love it more when I wake him up. He feels so protective about me. There are many rumors about his behavior and habits but I never believed them. I trust him more than anybody else. We never expected anything from each other. It was just a perfect relationship. But one day, in this perfect love story, a trouble arose.
There was a misunderstanding between us. I asked him to do something which I have never asked him to do earlier - to change his behaviour. I blamed him for the trouble that I was facing. But he remained stubborn. He wanted me to accept him the way he is. I too stopped wishing him in the morning and stopped meeting him. I was so scared that it might be the end of our relationship.  I talked to a common friend of us and asked her to help me. She is closer friend of him than me. Of course, I never had any issues with it. She tried talking to him but in vain. She suggested me that I should change the way I was looking at things. I gave it a thought and introspected myself. She was damn right! I realised the problem was not with him but with me.... with the way I was looking at everything. Very quickly, I jumped to set things right and met him the very next morning, wished him and said "I love you..... I love you so much...... and I will love you for the rest of my life!"
He smiled and I said I was glad that he was not angry with me. His smile means a lot to me. He said "Honey, I was always smiling but you dint even look at me to understand that. I love you too".

If you are wondering who my boyfriend is.... he is quite famous for helping the mankind. He is popularly known as  The SUN. Yes, I have been in love with him for almost ten years. I wake up early, sometimes even before sunrise, and wait to see how handsome he is! The rumours were what scientists were talking about solar flare hitting the earth but I never believed that he could cause harm to us. I never complained about the heat in the summer because I have always accepted the fact that thats how he is. But this summer, I had headache continuously for a few days and I thought it was because I was coming home daily in the afternoon when the temperature was high. I started waking up late (because my class timings got changed) and used stole, sunscreen and umbrella while walking in the daylight. The common friend of us is The VENUS. (Venus is closer to Sun than the earth) Every evening, I spend a few minutes looking at Venus and share my joy and sorrow with her. One evening, while I was on the terrace talking to Venus, I thought of visiting an eye doctor. I came to know that the cylindrical power had increased and that was the reason for the headache but not the Sun. I felt bad that I blamed Sun for my headache. The next morning, I woke up early, looked at the rising Sun and said "I love you..... I love you so much...... and I will love you for the rest of my life!"

I will not find fault with you if you think that I am crazy. In fact, I am happy to accept this craziness imparted to me because.....
"When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream" says The Alchemist
"Your thoughts enter the cosmos when you sleep and get the energy added from the universe and reenter your body when you wake up" says Dr. Abdul Kalam in one of his books

"Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko agar dil se chaho to saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai.." says SRK in Om Shanti Om

and if all this is true, Sun (most important source of cosmic energy for us) being my boyfriend and Venus being my close friend would bring to me whatever I want in my life not just because I want it but because they love me!
Above that, this craziness helped me enjoy some of the most beautiful moments on this earth (dawn, dusk, shining stars, planets etc) with lot of emotions added. Its because of this craziness that I never complain about any season because I love Sun the way he is, far from the earth or near.

I love him.... I love him so much..... and I will love him for the rest of my life..... not because he gives me whatever I want but because he is what he is!
  

2 comments:

  1. Mansaa, I Have seen a New Post form You since a very long time.Do Write, they are truly Quintessential and truly nurtured with Innocence.

    ReplyDelete